Thursday, February 11, 2010

News from Funkytown...


Man, I am in some weird kind of "funk" lately. I don't know if it is the weather or what. I'm they type of person that likes to keep busy, be doing something all of the time and lately I've been not like that at all and just flat out bored and irritated. I don't know why or what it is but I keep feeling like, "Is this all there is?" Do you know what I mean? I feel like there is something else I should be doing. I feel like I've fallen into this routine of nothingness. I wake up, get ready, do the whole mommy thing all day, work my part time job "which is VERY part time" and then Zoë goes to bed and nothing. I mean I love Zoë, I love being a mom, I love my job "I am a caregiver for my grandmother", but I feel empty still. Why is that? I'm easily aggravated by those around me, man I'm flat out not fun right now. Sorry people, I don't want to write those bitchy blah blogs, but I guess this is real life and this is how I feel today. Hmmmmm... time to start laundry...

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I hate to feel like that. Been there for sure. This weather is probably a lot of the problem cause one that likes to be outdoors or else be working in their studio and making some money just can't be in their element in this weather. Just think, next month is spring!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup..I get what you're feeling. For me, weather has a lot to do with it. Hope you find your way out of your 'funk' soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, Lovely. It always passes, just like joy does. I know that sounds dark, but I mean it in the lightest way: in a few days you'll wake up and wonder at the goodness you feel.
    xoxoxoxox,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete