Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Clean, Organize, Blah, Blah, Blah...

Yea!! Just got everything packaged and ready to be picked up tomorrow!!! SO for those of you who ordered some goodies, it leaves from here to you in the morning!!!

So now what?!?! Well... I'm cleaning out the studio. I love to work when everything is in order but keeping it that way is impossible for me. I make a huge mess while making jewelry!! I wish I could stay organized but.... I can't!!! So, cleaning, organizing, blah, blah, blah. I'm also going to set up my foredom. I have still been using the good ol' dremel. I'm excited for this.

Tonight I possibly will make another order for more supplies. I need to learn to order more at once, lol, vs. ordering a little bit a million times?!?!?!?!
So that means this week will probably be pretty quiet as far as new listings in the shop. I have quite a few new designs drawn up that I am excited about but until my supplies get here, I'm out of luck ;/ I got an offer to place some of my jewelry in a local brick and mortar shop which I am super stoked about!!!

I guess I better get to work before I get myself out of the mood to clean, organize, blah, blah, blah :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment