Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Journey

These are the stones that I have been working on today. The Lavender Chalcedony in this photo looks way more blue than in actual life. The stone is actually a true Lavender shade. The Agua Nueva though, dead on!!! Yummy!



These babies are next on the agenda. Check them out!!!



Today I walked around with the camera getting some photos of some new things popping up around here.






Then Zoë and I went stone hunting. She wants me to share what she collected today with you.

Then we made a bunny out of some goodies Zoë found on our journey.



We hope that you had an adventurous day too♥

2 comments:

  1. Love the ANA...you sure know how to pick them...your daughters a cutie too..Delia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Delia!! ANA is my favorite stone!!! Zoë likes the m too :)

    ReplyDelete