Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Out in the Studio Next to the Willow♥



These items sold. Sometimes when things are removed from my etsy shop it is because they have sold locally. I had a few questions about the earrings disappearing, so Just to let you know :)

This weekend I will be working in the studio again on some new pieces. I really need to get my shop filled up a bit. So some time this weekend or early next week I will be posting some necklaces, rings, and some more earrings. The earrings will be post earrings. They are simple, but I love them. Especially for spring! I love to match them up with clothing or other jewelry. The stones listed below will be set into Sterling silver as stud earrings.
Garnet, Rainbow Moonstone, Amethyst, Peridot, Citrine, and Iolite.
Hopefully next month I will be getting some more stones in to offer :)
Hope everyone is having a beautiful day filled with lots of love♥

No comments:

Post a Comment