Friday, March 19, 2010

Update & Weekend Sale...

Here is a little update from Wednesday... All of the new items I mentioned in Wednesdays blog were posted in the shop yesterday they are...

~Ocean Jasper & Sterling Silver Earrings~
I love how these earrings turned out. Simple design, AMAZING stones....
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43003153



~Holly Blue Chalcedony Sterling Studs~
SOLD



~Azurite Chrysolcolla Sterling Link Bracelet~
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43007579


Then this is the Amethyst Cluster ring I was talking about. I ended up being very happy with how it turned out and it is listed in the shop. I am so glad that I figured out what to do with this pretty little cluster that has been sitting pretty in my cab collection. Going to the garden center and dreaming about Petunias made for a pretty ring :)



~Free form Amethyst, Pink Sapphire Sterling Ring~
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43004167

In other news I am going to run one more sale this weekend!!! I am trying out some sales this month since this is the first month I have been opened with Willow Metals. I won't be able to run sales often due to the price of silver(?!?!?!?!?!), stones, and well... hard work. But thanks so much to everyone who is new to my work and shop for giving me a chance!!!

This weekend, actually I will post the sale after I finish this up, 20% off all items, sale discount will be credited back to you via Paypal!!! From now through Sunday!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment