Saturday, April 17, 2010

Last weekend I took a few things out of my shop and placed them in a local brick and mortar shop that my friend owns. She had the shop closed this week and her and her fiance decided to take off to California for a few weeks to get..... surprise.... married!!! Yeah, for them, I am so excited for them both. While they are gone I took the jewelry back out to place back in the my etsy shop. I will be listing them in the LAST CHANCE SALE section. After I complete a batch of local custom orders on my list, I will be making a batch for my shop and for her shop when they come back. These pieces relisted will be greatly reduced. I cannot wait to get working on more items for the shop. Well, I'm on my way to relist the items on my etsy shop...

xoxo
Heather
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment