Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shop Update...

The weekend secret sale has now ended. Thank you to everyone who has participated :) This weekend I posted a few new items. 2 choose your size rings, 1 premade ring, and I necklace. I have the necklace left and 1 choose your size ring. I am a little late at updated my blog due to a busy fun weekend.
Tomorrow will be my next update as long as all goes well. It will be a small one with only 1 necklace and 1 ring. Again I am running a little low on silver and have quite a few local custom orders.

As far as life has been... Great... Spring fun has been super fun with Zoë. She was quite wild today but still sweet. We took a trip to Yellow Springs again yesterday. We visited the awesome Import House and Ravenwood. The owners of Ravenwood brought tons of goodies back with them from the Tuscon Gem Show. That gem show is 1 out of 12 they attend each year. I think I drool when I walk in that shop. I also dropped some jewelry off at Higher Grounds a shop that will be offering some select pieces of my jewelry. If you have noticed a decline in listings in my shop, that is why. Also a few sales, yeah!!!

I hope everyone has been enjoying spring as much as we have. One day we seen some buds and ity bitty baby leaves. Now everything is almost full bloom. Even some of our perinials that tend to pop up a little later in the spring. I love the new life that comes along with this season. I think each year it brings some new life into me♥

xoxo
Heather

Here is some photos of the pieces I listed this weekend that are still available...

Yep, I made this one for me but have decided to offer it to you♥

No comments:

Post a Comment