Saturday, April 17, 2010

Usually in the mornings Zoë wakes before I do. As soon as the sun peeks from the horizon Zoë is full of love, happiness, and bouncing around. It is a very rare occasion for me to wake before her, but it does happen ;)
Yesterday was one of those days. I grabbed the Nikon and had to get a photo. I am her mommy so of course, I think she is so cute while she is sleeping♥ Something about the quiet the stillness of that moment. Her laying in her bed dreaming, I wonder what she is dreaming? Innocence, purity....child.
Every moment I breathe, I know how lucky am. But in that quiet moment to sit there and stare at her, so peaceful... I am overwhelmed with love, a love so strong that I feel my heart will burst at any moment. Imagining what I did before she was here. She has changed my life in so many ways. She has made know love more than I have ever known before, true love. A love that is not selfish, a love so pure and so strong. Each day unfolds new memories, stronger love, stronger bonds, laughs and giggles.
I cherish those moments so much to wake before her and just sit there and watch her breathe.



Zoë Moon, I will always love you, I always have. The moment I found out I was going to be a mother, I fell in love. You have brought so much love into my life. I will always be there, I will be a best friend, I will be a shoulder to cry on, I will keep you safe, I will support you, I will stand by your decisions as you grow into a woman and become the woman you choose to be, I might make you angry sometimes when you are a teenager...but one day you will understand why. Around 4 years ago when I found out you would soon be here, my life changed forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment