Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekend Sale

♥SHOP UPDATE♥ 4/16♥ I have changed the sale to a little extra discount for the weekend, Monday, prices will be back to normal. 25% Discount on ALL items *Excluding Last Chance Items* I will refund discounts via PayPal or I can revise an invoice for you. For revised invoices please send me a request via convos.


Things are a little slow right now with new listings. I have quite a few local custom orders that I am working on right now. Within the next few weeks things should be back to normal in the shop. I have some orders of new stones coming in that I am pretty excited about. Also some new earring stones. Thanks so much♥

I hope that everyone is enjoying the season. I know that we sure are. We have grilled out everyday this week. (Using natural charcoal, and a method of not using lighter fluid of course, yucky chemicals) Oh and my silver car was yellow this morning, CRAZY pollen...

No comments:

Post a Comment