Monday, May 10, 2010

Facebook

For those of you who are not too familiar with my blog or my shop, I wanted to share with you a link to my Facebook Fan Page. If you would like to follow my fan page, go to the link provided and click on like, this will make you a fan. I update often and will being throwing "secret sales" like I do on my blog. A secret sale for Willow Metals is either a blog sale or a Facebook sale, whichever site I post the sale on. These sales are offered only for blog readers and Facebook fans. A way to show appreciation and offer you a special sale for those of you who read my blog or follow my shops Facebook. I ♥ you all!!!


http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Willow-Metals-at-ETSYCOM/471049685710?ref=sgm

Just copy & paste♥

1 comment:

  1. Okay... I went on there(facebook), but I dont see add as friend...just a LIKE button.. I left a comment for you on facebook...maybe you have to request me..anyhow.. I"m trying...wanna be on top of all the sale info..haha..Delia

    ReplyDelete