Sunday, May 23, 2010

~Stone Sessions~

UPDATE 5/24 DRUZY AGATE RESERVED FOR CUSTOM ORDER


I am going to start a new idea that I had for custom orders. Randomly I will post a "Stone Sessions" on my blog featuring select stones that are available for custom orders. The stones my be place in Necklaces or Rings with your design or a little help from me. I am going to start my very first one today. I feel that this gives buyers options for jewelry that they would like customized♥

When placing custom orders, please convo me via etsy. First come, first serve. We will then go over details of what you would like. I do require a down payment to purchase raw materials. After the custom piece is finished I will create a listing with photos of the finished piece and the remaining balance on the piece. Down Payments are nonrefundable but will be deducted from the balance.

The stones in the photo are the stones that I am offering with this "Stone Session". Prehnite, Agua Nueva Agate, Marcasite in Quartz, and a lovely piece of glittery Druzy Agate.

No comments:

Post a Comment