Monday, May 31, 2010


Wow, things have been busy around here. Most of the week I was waiting impatiently for my raw material supplies to show up which finally did Saturday!!! An order that I placed for chain hasn't even arrived yet?!?!?!?! I hate throw backs like that. I added one new necklace to the shop today. Things will be added gradual and slow this week as I am working on shop pieces in between custom orders. I'm heading back out to the studio tonight. Yea!!!!

Yesterday, me, a friend of mine, and our kids went swimming at a local beach! Fun in the sun!!! (It was 90 Degrees) Ouch after effects, I am sun burnt......bad. As I am typing this my skin tightens with each move and I feel like I am standing way too close to a fire.... BTW, I look pretty ridiculous as well. Unless you are a lobster fan ;)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! Happy Memorial Day!!!!

1 comment: