Friday, June 4, 2010

:)

Yea, My "Storm" ring is featured in a treasury today by the lovely Kimberlyna from butterflykisscrochet..... Thanks Kimberlyna♥

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c08a59eab056d917b36f1ce/after-the-storm

I added a few earrings to the shop and finished this necklace.....
A Glowing Green Druzy Agate.... Which is......

SOLD

Other than the earrings, no more new pieces at the moment, but a bench waiting for me to attend tonight... maybe. We have some storm warnings that look pretty severe. As much as I love storms I have a huge window directly in front of my bench and I keep the garage door open at nights while I work to get fresh air. Not a good idea with crazy lightning. If I don't get out there tonight I will soon. It's probably a good idea to attend to some things around here that have been piling up anyway :) Have a beautiful night.....

P.S. I know, I know, I know, Stone Sessions.... I probably need to let things calm down here a bit first who knows though. You know me I might post a photo tonight, lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment