Monday, June 7, 2010

Lots of new shiny things...

Throughout the week I will be updating the shop and listing new jewelry. I just got out of the studio and it is 2:30 AM.... Oh man, tomorrow when the wee one wakes me up I will be happy..... my fault though. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped tonight. I scraped a setting (a large one) and a stone broke on me tonight. But on a positive note I finished a ring with a brilliant green Amber cabochon placed in her, a pair of bezel set Agua Nueva Agate dangle earrings, and a large beautiful bezel set Turquoise necklace (with AMAZING colors).
On my bench for tomorrow night.... :) I'll leave this one a surprise♥

I better get a good shower, I'm a mess right now. Covered in silver dust and patina stained hands....

♥hugs♥

1 comment:

  1. Can I get a sneek peek of the turquoise necklace...you know I love that stuff..Delia

    ReplyDelete