Wednesday, August 11, 2010

♥BLOOM♥

I just added this ring to the shop. I LOVE it!!! I mean, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!! That's why I added it tonight! I always do outside photos but I couldn't wait for you to see this beauty! The stones are amazing and I am so happy with the design. She reads, "BLOOM" on the band in between foliage stamping. If she is still in the shop tomorrow I will take some new photos in natural sunlight, which I feel is always best. I also have a pair of dangle Carnelian earrings, and a Ocean Jaspen necklace that I am quite fond of as well. A custom ring is ALMOST finished and the necklace to go with it is in progress too. I was going to keep working but I am wore out right now. I spent many hours in the studio tonight and that heat can really get to you :)
Good Night♥

No comments:

Post a Comment