Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tonight...

I have this ring in the shop currently being reserved....


I have had so many responses about the ring that I made a listing that will allow you to purchase a ring like this....Well as close as I can get. Their are always slight differences due to the handmade process...but it will be pretty darn similar :) But this way you can choose your size!! I also will have one necklace to list tomorrow. It is in the tumbler right now and I have the final stages to finish up tomorrow, but if all goes as planned it will be up tomorrow :)
Also in my tumbler is a local custom ring for a pretty Pisces girl...
Now, I know all of us metalsmiths do things quite differently but here is a small glimpse into some of what I did tonight....






Still more to do but if time allows I will share the finished result with you tomorrow♥
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment