Tuesday, September 21, 2010

~Autumn Sale~

UPDATE: SALE EXTENDED THROUGH THE WEEKEND!!!!
Autumn begins with the September Equinox and the astronomical start of the fall season is marked by the positions of Earth and the sun. So at 11:09 pm EDT tomorrow, my favorite season begins! In celebration for the first day of Fall...I will be having a "First Day of Fall Sale", which will start at midnight tonight EST and last until 11:59 tomorrow, EST as well. Here are the details.....

September 22nd, All Shop items (with the exclusion of reserved & custom orders) will be 20% off! Post Gemstone Earrings will be $10! I will conveniently mark the prices down to their sale price for you to prevent any hassle. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a convo, I would be more than happy to assist!!! I hope everyone enjoys their first day of fall tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment