Thursday, September 9, 2010

The bad.....The Good..

***The Bad***
Well, I woke up this morning and found that my car had been broken into and my stuff stolen. Upon investigation, we found our shed lock missing, the door ajar, more stuff stolen. Thank God my studio wasn't broken into. The police are on their way here right now. I guess the little punk/punks decided to raid the pretty nice neighborhood-this hasn't happened here before, but the police said it was a neighborhood raid. So to all thieves out their...

Hahaha, Sorry I'm not in the best of mood over it and this is how I feel right now ;)

***The Good***
On a better not I received a ***BEAUTIFUL*** big leather bag in the mail today, a package of wonderful Fall/Halloween bath and beauty products from, Haus of Gloi , and a package of some outrageous Agua Nueva Agates to work with and some too keep!
You know, bad things happen, but good things happen too. I'm just thankful for what I have in my life and feel pretty darn blessed. I'm also thankful that I am not the person stealing from others for whatever reason they may be doing for. Can you imagine their mindset? It's disturbing yet sad.
(((Hugs to the world)))

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's just awful for you! (((hugs))). We had someone break into our home once and it is such a horrible feeling, I'm so glad you're okay. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks. That's horrible that someone broke into your home! Luckily it was my car and not my home. The items they took can be replaced, it's not even that that upsets me. It is just that icky feeling that your space/property was invaded. I can't imagine doing that to someone. It has never even crossed my mind ever that it is okay to do something like that. Thanks for your comment♥

    ReplyDelete