Thursday, September 2, 2010

Far Away Friends...

I can't wait to see this pretty lady tomorrow night flying in at around midnightish :)
~Syntheah~

And I can't wait to see these faces at the end of this month....
~Me and Nel Hoon~
~Sky....a great and dear friend~
~Annie, what an amzing voice this lady has~
~Gabby & Matt, two people whao will make you smile no matter what~
Plus quite a few more faces that I love and miss♥

September, a month of seeing friends from afar who have been missed....
(((Hugs)))

2 comments:

  1. So glad I found your blog!!!! ZOE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Thanks, I'm glad you found my blog too! I read your comment out loud to Zoë. She asked me to show her a photo of you, so I went to your etsy shop and showed her photos of you and your jewelry, she said, "Aw mommy she real purty and I wike dem earrin's". Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete