Sunday, September 12, 2010

Freshly Added...

2 rings crafted with love♥
Labradorite & Mexican Fire Opal....A Butterfly & a Sunset Over the Lake...



Happy Sunday! We spent the day at the Renn Faire and stopping by loacl farm markets!! Zoë had fun riding a camel, horse, and all kinds of rides!!!! We BOTH had fun eating Cinnamon roasted almonds...yum....
P.S. A lovely friend stopped over last night and purchased a pair of earrings..She came with....Pumpkin Bread♥ I ate the whole loaf in a record amount of time, all by myself. I mean Zoë was sleeping, so she never knew (that's alright, right?)...shhhhhh... I have no self control ;)

2 comments:

  1. I have always been of the opinion that if it's dark out, and no one saw you eat it, then it doesn't count. I just wish someone would tell my jeans that! :). Lovely work....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! I wish my jeans would tell me that too! But Fall is almost here and that means good food......sigh....

    ReplyDelete