Friday, September 17, 2010

I wanted to update all of my customers with a small change. The other day I posted a blog about changing the way I do shop updates....I will still be doing this, but more than likely the changes will be starting in October. I have been busting my butt trying to get everything done around here along with working late in the studio. I was hoping to start my first update this way with a nice sized batch of new goodies....this time it's not happening :) I am going out of town next weekend and am spreading myself a little thin here....my fault, no one else's. I do have a small batch that I will be listing tomorrow. But not a big batch as I was hoping to accomplish. I have a few custom orders I need to complete and really need to start on them so they can be finished up before I leave. I'm only going to be out of town for the weekend so hopefully when I get back I can get back to work and get a nice sized shop update in the works for October....Wow!!!! Can you believe October is going to be here?!?!?!?!
Tomorrows shop update will include a bracelet, a necklace, and 2 pairs of dangle earrings. My last shipment of stones was a fun package to receive. I bought quite a few Australian Boulder Opals and Agua Nueva Agates as these are my favorite stones. One thing about ordering these types of stones.....it is hard to part with some of them because I love them so. I made 2 necklaces tonight but will list one in the shop.....See, I had to keep one. I kind of figured this would happen because the stone is BEAUTIFUL!!! I will post a photo of it tomorrow, the good news about that for you....I have a similar stone like it just a different shape. It is beautiful and definitely full of fall colors :)
Well, I need to grab some things out of the tumbler and clean up.
(((Hugs)))

No comments:

Post a Comment