Thursday, September 30, 2010

It all started..

...on the porch... A photo shoot with our lovely pumpkins...fall...*swoon*



Then I found myself wandering to the bathroom in excitement of my MoonaLisa order arriving today....




I then wandered into the living room and always knew we had a lot of stuff...After editing the photos I realized we had a lot more than I thought, lol!










I also snapped a photo of one of my sleeping babies...Baby Moon is sleeping in mommy's bed and I didn't want to disturb her. But baby Midnight...well, I'm not too worried about disturbing him, he's been in this position 99% of the day...

Didn't matter anyway, he doesn't look too disturbed ;) Eeeeekkkkkk...I gotta go The Avett Brothers are on the Jimmy Kimmel Show tonight!!!!! (((Hugs)))



No comments:

Post a Comment