Sunday, October 3, 2010

Frozen Cider Slushes

We have been so busy enjoying the new season that I have been a bit behind on updating the shop! I have been taking Zoë everywhere! We went to a local farm market that she fell in love with. Lots of animals, snacks, a pumpkin patch, face painting, and......drum roll please...... Frozen Cider Slushes......drool....They are soooooo good! Anyway, I have a ton of photos that I want to share. I need to edit them and pick out a few first...hopefully within this week. I kind of have the spring cleaning thing going on too, but it's fall ;)
Well shop news....I'm going to start on a few things that I have been anxious to start. I'm hoping for a shop update sometime soon. Right now I'm getting ready to do some fall cleaning in the studio. I feel like I get so much more done and work better with organization, and it needs it right now. I have marked a few items down and added them to my *SALE* section in my shop to make some room. I don't like my shop loaded with inventory. I like to keep it clean and simple. Well, I better get off of here and head that way before this pumpkin bread wins my heart and a full belly keeps me inside ;) Hugs! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment