Friday, October 29, 2010

Have you been wondering...

What has happened to me? I have?!?!?!?! I have been trying to get a lot of things done here. I finished up a custom order today for a lady with a lot of patience...

...and finished a few of the things that have been awaiting finishing on my bench...



These items have all been just added to the shop. And yes...I still have a review that I have half way finished up that I really want to post. I just absolutely love the products and want to spread the word so maybe you can give them a try if you would like as well. You won't be disappointed :) But wow...so much...so much....has been going on here at our lovely abode. It is now a home of 3 ladies and us ladies only. A lot has been moved out of here so I have my hands full for a little while anyway with cleaning up and so on. We also have an extra room now that we decided to give to Zoë and I am really hoping to start on it tonight. I will be posting before and after photos. The before photo will be quite embarrassing, lol. It is a mess. A dusty, dirty mess! After my stepdad moved (this room was an extra room that was his) we found dust bunnies that looked like they might even bite they are so big and carpet stains that I can't wait to clean.....insert sarcasm here..... But I bought a beautiful purple paint to paint the walls and got some awesome decorations for the wall as well....bedding, furniture, etc.... She's my only one so I got to spoil her, right? But I better get going...I am surrounded by a house that is a mess reminding me I have lots of work to do!! Everyone enjoy your weekend and I will get to that review asap. :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment