Monday, October 4, 2010

Sad News..

Things have been a bit up and down here. More ups really. But along with the good comes the bad at times. My mother is my best friend and I think I've mentioned on here before that me and Zoë share a home with my mom and step dad. My grandma lives right next door. We are a very close family. Well, last night my mom and step dad decided things really weren't working out and they are going to divorce. This is pretty sad news. Sad for my mom, me, my grandmother because he is her buddy, and sad for Zoë because that is her papaw. It was a decision agreed upon both of them. Unfortunately he sees things a little different and wants to move on and not see any of us after he moves :( He feels that is the only way he can move on. So we all need a bit of healing time and I want to be here for my mom as much as possible through this rough transition. With that being said, new listings will slowly be coming into the shop but will be coming along a bit slower than expected. They will still be coming though. Well, I have some pumpkin bread in the oven, I better go check on it....The house sure is smelling sweet and spicy....

2 comments:

  1. nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete