Friday, November 19, 2010

30% Off Sale This Weekend Only!

I will be running a sale this weekend starting now (Friday) through the end of this weekend, 11:59 Sunday night EST This will be the biggest sale I have ran in my shop. 30% off all items, including sale items, and stud gemstone earrings $10! I will switch the prices over here in a few and post the announcement in my shop. If you by chance purchase an item before the prices are marked I will simply refund the overages to your paypal account.

Sales like this are rough for the seller and great for the buyer :) This is a simply must sale though. Times are rough here and sometimes you must do what you got to do to get through hard times. I am hoping things will ease up in the next few months. Thanks so much and please stop by to catch these great deals or to just say hello :) Have a great weekend!

SALE excludes Reserved items and or Custom orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment