Wednesday, November 17, 2010

oOo Final Chance Sale oOo

A few new pieces have been added to the "oOo Final Chance Sale oOo" section. Please stop by and check them out......




~I am working on new pieces slowly and awaiting for some supplies to come in as well :) Right now I am pretty busy with local custom orders and have been having fun making all the fun packaging stuff I have been using lately. I will have to get some photos of some of the stuff I made for packaging :) I hope everyone has a great day! I am thinking of going dark again with the hair color...(???)...but I am so indecisive!!!!! Eeeeekkkkk!!!! And.....Miss Moon turns 4 Sunday so I have lots to do! I haven't blogged lately because it has been quite mad around here! But happy :) As soon as I can catch I breath I look forward to sitting here....

And catching up on some reading.....

xoxo
Heather Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment