Thursday, December 2, 2010

Infinity Dangles

I have totally completed two of my pairs of Infinity Earrings. I have one more pair that I can finish tonight with Rose Quartz and the other pairs, well I'm waiting for some stones to arrive before I can finish them up. The first pair of Infinity Dangles feature Faceted Green Onyx Briolettes. The Green Onyx is stunning....I made me a pair of these too. Something about these stones make me want to eat them, lol. I'm not quite sure why, but every time I look at it I start grinding my teeth :) The second pair features Faceted African Amethyst Briolettes. These also have brilliant color and sparkle to them. Both pairs of Briolettes are of AAA quality and are absolutely beautiful. The Rose Quartz is wonderful too. They are very soft pink. Not the type that you have to look at it and search for the color but the type with a soft glow and obvious color :)



Okay, So I'm hoping to get the Rose Quartz Infinity Dangles done tonight and set the Mocha Latte Mystery Jasper stone in my latest ring tonight. We'll see...fingers crossed.... Oh and yes, I've been stalking to UPS this time around and I have some packages scheduled to be delivered tomorrow as well. Which means....I will have a nice little bench to work on earrings inside.....where it is warm.... :) So tomorrow I will be starting on the 4mm gemstone post earrings! Yay!!! I'm excited! So fingers crossed that the UPS schedule doesn't change too. Well my little one isn't enjoying my blogging to I better get for now. She keeps singing " 4 little monkeys jumping on the bed....." I'm very surprised I haven't typed the words into my post on accident. Hard to think and with all the commotion ;)

2 comments:

  1. Sweeeeeeet! You could make these with every color in the rainbow...great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandi! I made these when I very first started out doing wire wrapping stuff and light soldering. I have a new love right now for faceted briolettes♥ Sparkly and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete