Monday, January 17, 2011

A Beautiful Day, A Beautiful Man...


Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! I searched through so many quotes trying to pick a favorite. I could post an entire blog "book" on my favorite quotes from this hero, this genius, this man whom I admire and changed the world. I will pick just one, not a favorite, but from a list full of favorites.

Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice. Justice at its best is love correcting everything that stands against
love.

Martin Luther King, Jr

Dear Hero, Your love is so strong that it makes my heart swell up and my eyes tear up in joy. Your power, your love, changed our world. You will never be forgotten♥
January 15, 1929 - April 4, 1968


So many hugs, peace, joy, and dreams that keep on living and become reality,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment