Saturday, January 8, 2011

Earring Update....

Hello! Happy Saturday to you and yours :) I wanted to make a quick note that earrings are temporarily down from the shop. I am making new earrings and restocking inventory on gemstone post earrings and will be retaking photos today. Some bezels will be changed from plain to serrated. I will be keeping a mix of both plain and serrated in the shop though. The new batch of earrings will have a patina vs. the bright shiny finish I had listed before. I also will be revamping my dangle earrings that were listed. It may be awhile before they come back up. Got a lot of work to do :) I have been messing around with some other shop stuff for the future the past few days and finally....my silver order arrived!!! Yay!!! Okay, got to check my pickle pot. Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for silver orders arriving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know I get so excited about them...and stones ;)

    ReplyDelete