Tuesday, January 18, 2011

~Happy Tuesday~

Happy Tuesday everyone♥ I wanted to hop on here and share a few things with you before I got back to work :) The first thing I want to share is a new necklace that I finished last night. Here she is...
~Lagoon of Dreams~ Layered Sterling Silver featuring an amazing cabochon of Agua Nueva Agate and adorning gemstones of: Faceted Rainbow Moonstone, Faceted Smoky Quartz, Faceted Black Onyx, Garnet Rondelles, and Carved Garnet Leaves~




She will be posted in the shop later this evening. The second item to share is an unfinished piece. I still need to get her finish right. I love the piece so far but I need to work on the finish until it feels just right. A chain will accompany her as well and it will be adorned with tiny sparkling gemstones in vibrant colors♥ Here is a sneak peek ;)

When she is finished I will update you with complete photos :)
And the final thing I'd like to share.......
Are you ready?........

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Labradorite, Lodolite, and Dragon Vein Agate. These are not cabochons but are focal pendants. I purchased these for some wire wrapping plans that I have. I wish you could see them in person. The one on the top right corner actually has rose and purple in it that the camera did not capture. Each one has amazing flash no matter the direction you turn the stone. Drool.....
I hope you all have a wonderful day. I'm getting ready to get back to some studio work so I can maybe list more than just the one necklace this evening. ♥♥xoxo♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces - I love "Lagoon of Dreams" and the lab piece is going to be outstanding....some great eye candy going on here.

    ReplyDelete