Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Jewelry....

This is a pendant I just finished.....Featuring Turquoise in Sterling Silver w/Chrysoprase, Faceted Prehnite, and Green Onyx~

This is going to be listed as a necklace. I am still working on the chain so this piece won't be in the shop update today. Hopefully I can finish it tonight but I still have some local custom work that I am in the process of.

These will be in the shop....

~Sterling Silver Spectrolite Ring Size 7.5~




~Plume Agate and Tigers Eye Bracelet in Sterling Silver, Fits a 7 inch wrist with an extender~




Along with a few post earrings. These should all be up in the shop here shortly with the exception of the pendant.....Hi Ho,Hi Ho, it's back to work I go :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as usual...love that spectrolite ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace...please send me a notice when posing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sandi! That is such a compliment coming from you. I really admire your work.
    Delia, will do. Something about the Green Onyx on this piece...weird but I want to eat it. Everytime I look at it, I grind my teeth, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning necklace! I love all the hanging beads ... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete