Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dragonfly over the Magical Pond

Here is a little sneak peek of a piece that I finished today. I have had the dragonfly for quite sometime and knew I wanted to do something with it but wasn't sure what. I added a few little tweaks to it and here she is...


All sterling silver construction with a flashy Labradorite focal pendant and faceted African Amethyst, Garnet, Rainbow Moonstone, and Black Onyx rondelle beads adorning the chain.

I also have a Zodiac/Astrological ring that is almost completed as well as some more botanical pieces. The new batch of botanical pieces will be available in sterling silver as well as copper. They are all on my bench curing right now.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I feel like I say that so often. I cannot believe how quickly time goes by without realizing it. Slowwwwww dowwwnnnnnnn......

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment