Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Frozen in Time....

I have not had a chance to do anything on my "To do" list tonight. We have had an ice storm and well...actually are still in the midst of one in our region right now. Our cable, phones, and Internet service went out.... Then the electric went out. It just came back on but is still flickering so I better make this short. I wanted to share a few photos I took of outside tonight. Power lines are down from the ice and trees are popping, cracking, and falling over..... I think I might grab a bunch of blankets and share my bed with Zoë and Midnight tonight :) I hope all of you who are getting hit hard by this storm tonight are safe, warm, and with electric. I'm going to dream of Spring tonight :)






6 comments:

  1. That sounds rough Heather. I'm glad our weather is not extreme, we just have rain all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allison♥ Everything ended up just fine. I'm just ready for some sunshine :)

    Lenita, I love all of the seasons here because it is always a nice change. Winter though is not my favorite. I'm an outdoors kind of girl and cold weather is not my friend. But the area I live in we get pretty hot summers and cold winters with winter storms. Spring and fall are pretty nice, just not the tornado weather in the spring, lol. But I can say I have spring fever and am ready for the new season :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending sunshine your way :) we have more than enough at the moment! I hope you're snug and warm and safe now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain - we were in the midst of that ice storm 2 years ago - we were without power for 8 days...it was awful. Glad everything turned out OK...stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, I would love some heat from your area right now :) But I know when we get those hot, hot, hot summer days I will be eating my words :) Hopefully you are findig some relief from the sun. Can't wait to see your new work!

    Sandi, 8 days?!?!?!?! Oh my. That is horrible! Hopefully we can escape any situation like that this year. It seems here in the states we are getting hit with snow storm after snow storm! Good luck on your sale this weekend too btw! ♥

    ReplyDelete