Friday, February 18, 2011

Mother Nature is my favorite Artist♥

I wanted to share with you a few stones that are on my bench waiting for little homes to be built for them. This was quite pricey cabochon but definitely worth every penny. Introducing...Spectrolite♥
Front side

Back Side


Two small Boulder Opals with breathtaking blue fiery flash...


And a batch of wonderful stones....

You can expect to see at least a few of these real soon in some jewelry for the shop. Sometimes I have plans for a stone and know exactly how it will work into a design and other times I just pick out a stone that speaks to me and go from there. I hope everyone had a fabulous day and is ready for an even better weekend!
xoxo

If you see a stone that interests you feel free to shoot me a convo on etsy for a custom order. I'd be more than happy to make something special just for you♥

4 comments:

  1. i love that spect and the turquoise..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous...they are all gorgeous but I love that piece of prehnite. You are going to have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that Spectorolite is just amazingly beautiful. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies :) I love me some stones!

    ReplyDelete