Sunday, February 20, 2011

Shop Update...

Here are a few new pieces that I have listed in the shop throughout the weekend♥

~Berry Divine - Agua Nueva Agate Sterling Silver Necklace with Garnet, Rainbow Moonstone, Black Onyx, & Lepidocrosite~




~Electric Raindrops - Labradorite Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings~


~Rainbow Mantra - Spectrolite Sterling Silver Om Ring US Size 8~





~Spring Rain - Blue Peruvian Opal and Kyanite Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings~


~Enchanted Mint - Green Onyx Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings~


All of these are currently in the shop. I hope everyone had a great weekend. My daughter has decided to have a sleep over in mommy's room tonight so I must go and let the fun begin!!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces Heather...I love your Om ring....that stone is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces! LOVE the rainbow mantra ring! What an amazing piece of spectrolite! xx

    ReplyDelete