Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shop Vacation

Hello :) How was everyone's weekend? I hope well. I wanted to make a note that I will be putting my shop on vacation mode tonight after my shop sale ends tonight at 11:59 EST. I need to take some time off of etsy to get caught up on custom orders, to get some items finished for the shop, and get a new batch started for the shop. Things are just pretty busy here so I figured putting my shop on vacation mode would help a little for me to accomplish a bit more :) I will still be hoping on etsy from time to time so if you have any questions or comments feel free to shoot me a convo and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks so much to everyone! I'll be open again soon with fresh new pieces of jewelry that I can't wait to show you♥
xoxo
Heather Fawn

1 comment: