Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thank You

I'm a little late posting this, but I wanted to thank everyone for a wonderful weekend in my shop. While the shop may look a little bare at the moment and my blog and fb might be a little quiet...just know that behind the scenes I am working on some pieces and will hopefully have an update sometime later this week. I am also waiting on some raw materials to arrive as well. So...it may be a little later than sooner for the update. I also have some custom work to finish as well. But thank you so much to everyone... customers, readers, followers, and friends. I adore you all more than you could ever imagine♥
~Heather Fawn

3 comments:

  1. So glad you & your shop had a great weekend...looking forward to all of your new creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your outstanding weekend!! Way to go! Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :) I always enjoy seeing all of your new stuff as well! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete