Saturday, February 12, 2011

While waiting on a silver and raw material orders to arrive, I have been in a redecorating mood :) It was in the 40's today with a lingering scent of spring in the air. It is near :) This week it is supposed to be up in the mid to upper 50's!! I am so excited.

Every year I definitely fall deep into the spring cleaning mode along with the feeling to change. Change as in decorating and also changes in myself or life that I need to work on or improve.

Right now my urge is to redecorate so I splurged a little :)

I ordered this from Anthropologie for new bedding. This is a photo from there website displaying their "Wildfield" bedding collection. I ordered the entire collection :)



For curtains I ordered these from Urban Outfitters.... "Indian Jewel Bouquet"

With these tie backs in Mint, "Rustic Antiqued Doorknob Tie Backs"...

Eeeekkkkk....I'm so excited!!!

Now it is time to be a good girl and save. Of course I have some other goodies on my list of fun things I want to purchase in the near future but for now I must be good.

I want to ask everyone to keep my mother in their thoughts and prayers if you would so kindly do so. She has been going through a lot lately and just lost her job of 18years. I'm helping her so I think she is okay and she has some interviews coming up here soon. I just feel so bad for her because she has been hit with a lot lately. She is a strong lady though and I know she will come up on top :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I can't wait for my silver to get here.....agh!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. megaprayers going out to your mom, and a giant hug for you!

    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Allison, It is very much appreciated♥ And a giant hug right back at cha' :)

    ReplyDelete