Sunday, February 27, 2011

Working...

I'm working on a ring and necklace that are almost finished. I am hoping to get photos to list them late tonight or tomorrow. One has been a big pain, lol. It is a star shaped Titanium Druzy and I have been having one heck of a time with the bezel. I finally got it though....shew.....lol! The other stone I am using is a HUGE flashy Labradorite. I just can never get enough of that stone. So, so amazing!
I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!
(((Hugs)))
Heather

3 comments:

  1. Oh...I hate the suspense...pictures please LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I just got finished with the pictures, and I think just in time. It is started to cloud up and I think a storm might be a brewing :) But I am getting ready to post the pics, yay!!!
    Delia, I sent some photos your way :)

    ReplyDelete