Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Mailbox Pleasures

One of the things I love about Monday is...the mail!!!! Along with my silver order these also arrived today....droolllllll....



Dendritic Agate over Sugilite, Chrysocolla and Quartz, 4 beautiful Agua Nueva Agates, Chrysoprase, pair of Lapis Lazuili, and Malachite....
I paid a small fortune on these stones and my silver order but..well worth it. Silver prices these days, really? It is crazy!!!! I can't believe the difference from the prices of my orders a few years back to today. A few years back I could get so much more silver for the prices I am currently paying. Let's cross our fingers these prices go down...at least a little.

Well off to the grocery store :) Have a fab Monday!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. The stones are fabulous Heather...can't wait to see what you do with them. I need silver so bad and I couldn't believe the price today...wish I would have ordered last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think i could part with those Agua Nueva's...they are sensational...happy creating! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, Thanks. And yes silver is crazy right now....*sigh*

    DalaHorse, I have a really hard time parting with any of my Agua Nueva Agates. they are my afvorites and these pieces really are just amazing :) I think I am going to keep one of them :) Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete