Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Before & Afta*

Ha!
Oh my...I am almost 30! I have a few months left of being 29, but I feel so much change. My brain has been moving at speeds I can't keep up with. Goals to mark off of my mental, "Before I Am 30" list.
Today started everything in full force speed. Time flies ya know and well....I better get started.

My hair has been long for years now. Most of the time I throw it in a half ass pony tail just because I don't seem to have time to fix it or as of lately...it is just too damn hot to wear down. *With heat indexes at 119 degrees.....too damn hot!*
And....drum roll please......
A webcam shot of me right now.....

Short hair!!!!!
Oh how it feels better. I literally felt the weight lift off of my shoulders at the salon as the wonderful lady chopped off the bottom layer. So a few pounds light and a hell of a lot cooler I am now sporting some short hair!
Oh and I'm joining a gym...hoping that will mean even a few more pounds lighter ;)
I just want to be happy with what I see in the mirror you know? And feel healthier...less stressful...It's possible right?
Sure....anything is! :)
It's funny that the start of it all is a hair cut for me. I've been contemplating it for a few weeks now. But damn, I honestly feel better already :)

8 comments:

  1. It looks so good on you - I love the styling...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely ladies! It is amazing how just a silly little hair cut can make you feel so much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love your new hairstyle!!

    ReplyDelete