Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Jewelry for the Shop and a Custom Order

First up I'll show you one of my latest custom orders that is completed. ~Arizona Turquoise and Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet~


And now for two new pieces that I just listed in the shop. I have been working with alot of red brass lately. I love how metals look mixed together and have really been enjoying working with the brass.


This necklace represents the beauty of a summer sunset to me. The two set stones hold all of the beautiful colors while the dangling Lodolite displays beautiful clouds.
~Sunset in the Rosy Skies - Agua Nueva Agate and Rose Quartz in Sterling Silver and Red Brass with Lodolite Necklace~


~Dreaming Under the Sun - Agua Nueva Agate in Sterling Silver and Red Brass Ring~


Well, that's all for now! :) How was everyone's weekend? I hope great!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment