Thursday, August 11, 2011

Next Shop Update:



Shop updates will be random throughout the weekend and next week. Earlier today I posted on my etsy shop info that I would have a shop update Saturday. I changed this because my life and schedule can sometimes be pretty crazy. It is almost impossible to set a specific time for me to have an update.

The first shop update will be changed to tonight after I get Miss Moon to bed. I will be relisting all post earrings that previously sold out and that I have replenished today :) I will also be listing 2 new necklaces to the shop. Sterling Silver!

I will be updating again here tonight with photos before I list in the shop. Also if I have time I want to chat a bit about prices and policies. Just a few small changes.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous afternoon/evening! I'll be back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment