Monday, November 21, 2011

New Necklace!

~Shadow Forest~ Dendritic Agate over Suglite with Rainbow Moonstone, Black Onyx, and African Amethyst. Sterling Silver & 9kt. Gold.



In the shop now.....
I have been away for far too long. I'm hoping for updates from now on throughout the holidays.
Can you believe it is almost Thanksgiving? Not me!!! I'm still wondering where August went. Speaking of special days.....Today my little girl turned 5!!!
So not only am I wondering wher August went....Seriously, what happened to the last 5 years?!?! They go by so fast! I guess that is what happens when you are having fun! Fun, has definitely been had :)
So...What's on your menu for Thanksgiving? I'm cooking the family dinner again this year and I have some recipes that I am stoked to try :)
I wish everyone a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for so much.  This life is truly a blessing♥
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I love the holidays, spending time with my family is always a blast! The best part is that My Hubby took over the cooking about 10yrs ago. And guess what, he is much better at it than I ever was!! Our son is hosting this year so I don't even have to clean this time. Love it!!!

    Now to that amazing necklace, what can I say???

    WOW!!!

    This is just breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you! The necklace is absolutely amazing!! And Happy 5th Birthday to you little Zoe, I hope it was a magical one :). xx

    ReplyDelete