Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Ring..

Cosmic Dusk Ring - Agua Nueva Agate Sterling Silver Ring with Pink Sapphire, Amethyst, and Garnet.



This ring fits a 8.5  and was added to the shop today along with some new gemstone post earrings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got this ring finished last night in the studio.  I also have a necklace in progress, but it still needs a lot more work before she will be finished.  As well as the necklace, I also have a beautiful piece of Labradorite waiting to be set into a ring setting.  The ring is a very simple design.  I was trying something different with the band and it has ended up being a very time consuming process.  So far, I am very happy with it.  To me, some stones just look great in plain settings :)  Other times, plain...NO WAY!!!!  ;)

Is everyone ready for Christmas?  I am in high spirits this year.  Usually, Christmas is something I am never ready for.  It just always seems to come so fast when I am still not ready to give up the sand between my toes at the beach.  This year is different.  Not sure why?  I have even been stalking The Weather Channel in hopes of snow!  Ha!  I also have all of my holiday shopping completed, our tree is up, I have a Christmas dinner menu prepared, and I even had Santa Claus give Miss Moon a call last night!  She is still talking about that one!  "Mommy, I just can't believe Santa called me!  How did he know our phone number?" :)  If I had a REALLY tall ladder, I'd probably be up on the roof putting up some crazy display of lights.  Hmmmmm.....That reminds me, I need to add, "REALLY  tall ladder" to my shopping list ;)

I'm going to try to get back out in the studio tonight and finish some more work up.  I can't even begin to tell you how good it feels to get back into the studio.  I missed it so much.  It's like my "me" time, if you know what I mean?  :)

Well, I got a late lunch on the stove and a lot to get done.  Better conquer it all so I can get my "me" time tonight ;)
Have a lovely day♥

2 comments:

  1. Heather the ring is gorgeous...that stone is outstanding. We received some good news today so hopefully my muse will pay me a visit just in time for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandi :) The stone is awesome. It was a hard one to part with. So glad to hear that you received such great news today! I have a feeling your muse will be with you very soon♥ Sending good vibes and hugs your way♥

    ReplyDelete