Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2 Dangles & Some Studio Time♥

Well it is Wednesday.  Zoë goes to her grandma's house today for a few hours so I am in hopes to make it out to the studio while she is away.  My fingers and brain are itching to get to work.  So many stones I can't contain myself :)

I managed to create two more pairs of dangle earrings late yesterday evening.  I just finished photos up and posted them in the SHOP

 Moonbow Dangles - Faceted Rainbow Moonstone and Sterling Silver Wire Wrapped Dangle Earrings



Firefly Dangles - Chrysoprase Sterling Silver Wire Wrapped Dangle Earrings



Both of these faceted rondelles are high quality and have beautiful color to them.  None of my photos are ever altered and are taken outside in natural daylight to capture the true colors of the stones! 

Well...Off I go to catch up on other stuff before I head out to the studio!  Have a great day/night!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment