Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lavender, Honey, Dewdrops......and Dragons?

Lavender and Honey - Agua Nueva Agate and Sterling Silver Necklace with Chalcedony and Amethyst





NEW DEWDROPS!!!
Iolite

Carnelian


Black Onyx


Peridot


Garnet


&
Citrine

ALL in the SHOP now....

This is my PYO Windstone Editions Dragon sculpture that I have been painting.....Still have a lot to do, but for now here he.....er....she? Is...
~Rainbow Obsidian~

I am also painting a mystical type of Phoenix as well.  I need to learn to only do one thing at a time.  I always have too many projects going on at once and it takes me forever then, to finish one of them :)  ....Well, it's almost 3 am....I'm going to work on going to bed.....good night!!! 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The Lavender and Honey is just breathtaking! I love purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! I am a purple fan too :)

    ReplyDelete