Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Small Shop Update.... Roller Coasters, The Artic, & Kids!!!!

I added two new pieces to the shop tonight.  I had 4 new pieces, but I was happy with the photos of the other two so they will have to wait.  I'm hoping to add them tomorrow.  We'll see?

It's been awhile, hasn't it?  My grandmother has been sick and I have been helping her a bit more than usual.  She actually is doing a LOT better now.  We still have a lot more doctore and hospital appointments ahead of us but things are way better for her. 

Me and Zoë have also took off and went to King's Island amusement park a couple of times now too.  She is a little dare devil, WAY more brave than I was at her age!  She LOVES roller coasters!  The kiddie ones anyway, which are quite large at KI.  I'm too much of an over protective mother ;) to let her on the bigger coasters!  The Diamondback roller coaster there is over 230 feet high and goes 80mph!!!  I was a roller coaster freak when I was younger but I don't know about that one....
What do you think?



Okay so now for the the shop update....

~Lavender and Moonlight - Agua Nueva Agate Sterling Silver Necklace with Phosphosiderite, Black Onyx, Rainbow Moonstone, Amethyst, and Lavender Chalcedony~









~Temple of Dreams - Merlinite Sterling Silver Ring with Black Onyx and Mother of Pearl~
&
New Gemstone earrings in
~Malachite~



Ohhhh...And one more thing.  Sorry to throw it all on you at once.  It has been awhile since I have blogged!  Me, my mom, and Zoë Moon went to the IMax and seen, To the Artic.  It was awesome.  If you have and IMax near you, I highly recommend this!
Here is a trailer of it :)




Okay....time to get the little one to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment