Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer of Love

Wow, I have been an awful blogger this summer!  I kind of decided this summer to take a bit of a break and just enjoy life a bit.  Zoë starts kindergarten later this month, so I have been savoring all of these last moments before school starts. 

We bought Kings Island amusement park passes this summer and have definitely gotten our money's worth! 

We have had a blast.  Tons of rides and too many icees, cotton candy, popcorn, and funnel cakes :)

I also conquered my fear of heights.  I loved roller coasters when I was younger, but as I started to get older I aquired some kind of fear for them.  I was terrified on my first visit this year, sitting in a seat ready to plummet up a lift hill on my first coaster ride in over a decade.  That fear turned into love after that first ride ;)  Now I find myself a bit obsessed with them. (Yes, I'm a dork) & (Yes, I have rode every ride there) & (Yes, I dream about the rides)  Remember the video I posted a while back of the Diamondback, a HUGE...TALL....&...FAST..... roller coaster (It apeared on The Travel Channel's, "Coaster Wars" last weekend) I was scared to death of it!  Well, it is now my favorite ride!!!
 
Okay, enough roller coaster talk ;)

I have a silver order coming in any day now and will be getting back to work real soon.  I have a few custom orders to complete, then after that I need to restock the shop.  I also will be creating some more Firefly (Chrysoprase) post earrings.

I am real excited to get started creating again :) 
I will leave you with this photo I came across online of gemstones under a UV light....AMAZING!!!

I hope that everyone has had an amazing summer so far.  Enjoy the beautiful full moon tonight and don't forget this month we have two, the second one being a blue moon.  The next blue moon after this won't be until July 2015 :)
(I know they aren't really blue...but...)

Time to light some Nag Champa incense and relax for the night♥
Good Night
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey there...I have been wondering about you. Glad you had a great summer. Looking forward to seeing your work again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi! :) Thanks so much. Yes, we have had an amazing summer :) I can't believe it is almost gone already!!! I hope that you and Sammy have had a great summer too :)

    ReplyDelete